We are looking for great people to work here in the City. Our team is focused on keeping South Burlington one of the best places to live, work, and visit.
Victim Liaison at the Community Justice Center
This position is responsible for reaching out to and supporting victims of crime for both the South Burlington Community Justice Center’s Parallel Justice (PJ) program and Restorative Justice (RJ) Panels. This position works closely with the Community Justice Center staff by supporting existing restorative justice services and programs and assisting in the continued development the PJ program. Click here for a complete job description.
Restorative Justice Panel Coordinator at the Community Justice Center
This position is responsible for supporting the South Burlington Community Justice Center’s Restorative Justice (RJ) Panels. This position supports volunteers to work with offenders who want to take responsibility for their actions and the victims of crime these offenders have impacted by facilitating a restorative response and supporting offenders as they fulfill their obligation to not re-offend. Click here for a complete job description.
We are currently seeking team players who are committed to making a difference in our community. We consider our community our #1 responsibility. We continuously recruit for the position of POLICE OFFICER whether a vacancy exists or not. Complete a police application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20 years of age at the time of application and High School Diploma;
- Associates Degree or higher strongly encouraged; or
- Have a minimum of 2 years previous full-time experience with another agency; or
- Have honorably discharged after a minimum of a 2-year active duty military tour
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Download and complete a City employment application form.
- Compile requested materials.
- Submit your application.
- via email— email@example.com
- via mail— Human Resources, City Hall, 575 Dorset Street, South Burlington, VT 05403
Questions? Call us at 802.846.4118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.